We’re Hiring – Brunswick Square!
Community Manager – Maternity Cover (12 months)
Level: Mid-Weight | Contract: Full-Time | Salary: £22k – £26k depending on experience | Location: Bristol | Start Date: 4th January 2022
Gather Round is a creative co-working space designed specifically for creative freelancers and businesses based in Bristol. Built by creatives, for creatives! Our mission is to design and curate exquisite co-working spaces that promote and support creativity through the workspace, and culture, somewhere that encourages the sharing of skills and the development of new ideas. We strive to build thriving communities of like-minded creative folk, therefore our spaces are carefully curated to ensure we get a diverse mix of people and businesses.
We take time to consider every last detail. Making sure that everything we do, we do with meaning and purpose.
About the role
This full-time position is based at our second venue in St. Pauls, Central Bristol. You will report directly to our General Manager and at times the company’s two Directors. You will be responsible for building and maintaining our strong, unique community – you will be the heart and soul of this diverse community. This position brings a great opportunity to develop your career within a young, ambitious company.
We’re looking for a fun, friendly, super-organised person whose passion and drive supports our purpose and embodies our company values of trust, openness and inclusivity.
The role is wide and varied and therefore we’re looking for someone who can turn their hand to anything from housekeeping, front of house or community engagement to event planning and social media marketing.
You’ll be expected to work under your own steam, reporting in on a daily/weekly basis. You’ll be responsible for helping to support and nurture our community, as well as enabling collaboration.
You should be creative at heart, with a keen interest in the local design industry/community.
– It’s all about our people… working as a Community Manager at GR means being attuned to members’ needs and supporting them where necessary.
– You’ll be highly motivated and have a strong work ethic. You’re not afraid to go above and beyond when required.
– You’ll be used to working independently and you’ll be highly organised, with the ability to prioritise and be adaptable. Multi-tasking should be a breeze for you.
– You’ll have experience working in the service industry with office management experience ideally within the creative sector.
– You will be great at communicating with individuals and organising third parties.
– You’ll have experience of utilising social media accounts for a business.
– You’re fired up about Gather Round and our mission; you are ready to live, eat and breathe it, spreading the love to everyone you encounter!
A welcome bonus would be…
– A background working in the creative industries.
– Previous Community Management experience in a busy co-working venue
– Procurement experience (budgeting, purchasing, forecasting).
– Xero accounting management, or similar financial software experience.
How to apply
If this sounds like you, then we want to hear from you! Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
Subject line: I’d like to apply for the Community Manager (Maternity Cover) role
Body: In 5x bullet points, describe why you’re the best person for the job and what you’d bring to the team.
Please also attach an up-to-date CV, plus a link to your LinkedIn profile.
Deadline: 5pm 12th November 2021
Interviews: w/c 15th November 2021
Start Date: 4th January 2022